Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short - engine light showed up - P0031 error code - Kwik fit replaced two lambda sensors with Danso, then replaced again for another brand
After resetting code - engine light shows up within 1-2 hours

Another thing is the fuse in engine compartment blows every-time you put new (if I remember correctly it is number 66 - 15A)

After kwik fit not having clue what to do next I left car with Volvo Authorised dealer, they spent 1.5h checking that lamba sensors are ok.

Even with lambda sensors completely disconnected - fuse still blows, also engine light shows with fuse or not

Anyone seen something like that? Volvo wants another 5-6 hours signed off for investigation, but I am hesitant as I spent already ££££ and still have no solution

·
Registered
16 Posts
Long story short - engine light showed up - P0031 error code - Kwik fit replaced two lambda sensors with Danso, then replaced again for another brand
After resetting code - engine light shows up within 1-2 hours

Another thing is the fuse in engine compartment blows every-time you put new (if I remember correctly it is number 66 - 15A)

After kwik fit not having clue what to do next I left car with Volvo Authorised dealer, they spent 1.5h checking that lamba sensors are ok.

Even with lambda sensors completely disconnected - fuse still blows, also engine light shows with fuse or not

Anyone seen something like that? Volvo wants another 5-6 hours signed off for investigation, but I am hesitant as I spent already ££££ and still have no solution
maybe you have a shrt to ground somewhere? watch this video and make your own mind up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts