Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why two antenna on the 2013 C70? I assume the black rubber whip on the P/S rear fender is the radio. The fin / blade antenna in the trunk lid appears to be a GPS antenna but my car has no GPS. Did they install the antenna on all models regardless of whether the NAV system was ordered or not, or is it for some other function? I am adding an after market in dash fold down GPS / multi media system that fits in the dash's top center grill opening and wonder if and where I can access the blade / fin antenna for the new GPS / NAV function.

Thanks

IMG_3787_1_.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why two antenna on the 2013 C70? I assume the black rubber whip on the P/S rear fender is the radio. The fin / blade antenna in the trunk lid appears to be a GPS antenna but my car has no GPS. Did they install the antenna on all models regardless of whether the NAV system was ordered or not, or is it for some other function? I am adding an after market in dash fold down GPS / multi media system that fits in the dash's top center grill opening and wonder if and where I can access the blade / fin antenna for the new GPS / NAV function.

Thanks

View attachment 18633

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe it for you to us Sirius satellite services. it is usually free for a month then they want 15 or 29 dollars. tell them u want to call they get someone else on the phone get the 5 dollars deal it will automatically renew in 6 to 12 months on your credit card, tell /call them 3 days earl to cancel and negotiate for the 5 dollar deal again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts