Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...

I m glad to find this place. Hopefully somebody explains whats wrong with my 1992 Volvo 960 sedan. It happend today. While waiting for red turn to green the car jerks couple of times. After accelerating on green no problem. Before it did another kind of stuff. While pushing the gas to accelerate into the highway some kind of shuddering so have to slow down and go ahead only 90 km/hr. Interestlingly all this happening only sometimes. Nobody can tell me why. Fuel system ??? fuel pumps ?? drivetrain??? Will appreciate very much some suggestions
Thank You

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Welcome.

Check the on-tyre balancing. Maybe one of the cuffs fell off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi....

Thank You for giving suggestions to my problems before. A reason I m writting to You because You looks pretty knowledgable about all this automotive stuff.
I discovered that my car 1992 Volvo 960 sedan can diagnose himself !!!
To make it short ...... I m getting this fault code . When I m doing the diagnose while the pin is in hole # 1 : 2-2-3 Throttle position sensor signal low !.. Please tell me what I have to do . Change the throttle position switch ? or something else? Is the problem in wiring?
( Diagnose from hole #2 is OK 1-1-1. by the way )

Hopefully I m not bothering You with my e-mail again and looking forward to Your suggestions again. Thank You Maskul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts