Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Mak @ Mar 2 2005, 05:35 PM)South Etobicoke, Ont. (Toronto) Had enough snow yet?
[snapback]4397[/snapback]​

Have I ever!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Montreal may be a great city but it's a laboratory for shock absorber manufacturers especially in the spring where there is holes in the pavement big enough to destroy shocks, bend rims and burst tires. You better have your eyes open and looking on the road if you don't want end up paying 100's of $

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Goddammmmmmit 11 Canadians reply in 11 minutes

or as Kyle would say in SouthPark Hi there Canadian

as an Oz I never got to Canada but travelled in job a lot to Connecticut and got to Vermont once to ski so almost a Canadian

but that whole trip up there my USA friends were telling Vermont and Canadian "jokes" ie saying these people were "slow"

what is this with you folk over there - is it like a Brit vs Scotman or a NSW vs Queenslander rivalry in Oz

anyway we too are in winter in Oz and it got down to 70 deg F last nite so I turned off the aircon - but no snow on the radar

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am in SW ontario, just bought a 05 S40 T5 AWD 3 months ago and loving it.

Volvo Car Club of Canada is having its 25th anniversary/annual show in Ilderton on July 24 I'll be there

·
Registered
39 Posts
hey there, i'm from sudbury and i'd like to set the record straight, SUDBURY has the worst roads... i was in montreal and couldn't beleive how smooth it was over there. we actually got voted the city with the worst roads in ontario. also, TO can't complain about snow, because you haven't had the full "snow" experience until you spend a winter shoveling your sudbury driveway...but its a fair city if you don't mind the snow and giant bus-eating pot holes:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Toronto, Ontario

I just got my Volvo S70 from my Dad. He shipped it to me all the way from Vancouver. Cheers

·
Registered
69 Posts
I *had* to add my post to this thread!

Cambridge, Ontario. Waiting for winter. Snow tires are stacked in the garage, ready for installation when the first winter storm is forecast!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts