1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found this article in a group on Facebook. This guy says that wearing an open face helmet on your motorcycle is risky and probably deadly. What do you guys have to say about this? I know this is a car related forum, but what is your opinion about someone who's wearing an open face helmet in a motorcycle? Do you feel comfortable with that?

Here's the article I found: Open Face Helmet Injury & Tips to Avoid It

Please share your thoughts. Eagerly waiting for some opinions.
It's a good blog page, in my opinion. Thank you for providing this information. It is quite beneficial to me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info like ranboo merchandise Asymmetrical Style For Women written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info.

·
Super Moderator
1,931 Posts
as a motorcycle user, (in the past) I have worn both open faced and full faced helmets, can i honestly say one is any better than the other, well if you are sliding down the road in an open face helmet face down, then yes, a full face helmet might go through your mind, but in reality, it all comes down to personal choice, any helmet is better than none.

Reactions: thepinb
1 - 4 of 4 Posts