Don't have a name yet.

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Notti, notti...

·
Registered
55 Posts
My V70 Tdi goes by the name MuttleyMobile, due to the Warners cartoon character who adorns the rear view mirror.

Also known at work as 'ECTO 1', as in GhostBusters; tho I think her majesty's constabulary would complain if I fitted the red and blues.

Barmy

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Well it depends on what i feel....i call it the Crunkmobile......blue box of terror.....hummer in car form.....114 swedish horses.....ones of those names is what i call it....lol

·
Registered
357 Posts
mine's simply 'girl', or when she misbehaves i substitute it for other four letter words. but that's rare. it's a volvo after all!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've owned my new Volvo for 2 weeks and if you check out the 440 forum you'll see I've every reason to call her VERY rude names!

But have resisted so far.

The previous owners had a very large green volvo and this blue 440 so they called her Little Blue but I'm not keen on double barrelled monickers.

Maybe I'll just call her BABY (as in Come on baby, come on baby, start baby, START baby) LOL

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
QUOTE(scotchmissed @ Jan 2 2006, 06:39 AM)
Maybe I'll just call her BABY (as in Come on baby, come on baby, start baby, START baby) LOL
[snapback]21341[/snapback]​

... we FEEL you, mom...!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts