Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Volvo fans.
I'm looking for the best choice on used Volvo Wagon. I drive 90 BMW 525i and I love working on it. Actually there is almost nothing on this car I can't fix in my garage. I'm expecting the same from some Volvo. I know that you would recommend buying 4 cilinder in line turbo engine, but I'd like to have a newver body style. What would be a good choice of new volvo body style (tail lite lenses from top to bottom) so I will be able to work on it myself?
Thanks,
Ditrikh

·
Registered
6 Posts
look at a V90

QUOTE(Ditrikh @ Nov 7 2004, 10:08 AM)Hi Volvo fans.
I'm looking for the best choice on used Volvo Wagon. I drive 90 BMW 525i and I love working on it. Actually there is almost nothing on this car I can't fix in my garage. I'm expecting the same from some Volvo. I know that you would recommend buying 4 cilinder in line turbo engine, but I'd like to have a newver body style. What would be a good choice of new volvo body style (tail lite lenses from top to bottom) so I will be able to work on it myself?
Thanks,
Ditrikh
[snapback]1052[/snapback]​

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
I agree with Volvo_only the V90 if you are looking for rear wheel drive.If you are looking for front wheel drive I would say 98V70 T5.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts