Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm curious what the above described Volvo is worth. It has approx. 120,000 miles, runs great and has no visible rust on the body. It has power windows, power/heated mirrors, heated seats, air, rear defroster, tail light brightener for fog and is an automatic. The interior is nearly flawless.

I've tried sites such as Kelly blue book, Edmunds, etc. but haven't been able to find any info. on a classic limited edition.

Thanks,
Cathy

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hello CatMin113,

This is a quote from Wikepedia...

"240 Classic (1993): only 1600 produced in April and May of 1993, half wagons and half sedans; fully equipped interior, body-matched painted grilles and side mirrors, special 14" alloy wheels, "Classic" badges on hatch/decklid, production-number plaque in dash, and special paint colors--ruby red or metallic dark teal green. "

I do a lot of volvo surfing and havn't come across too many "Classics" in n/America. I think volvo badged these last 240's as a nice little parting gift for 240 lovers. They are sought after in Europe but I don,t know the market here. I have a link you can check out to get some comparisons.

http://autos.msn.com/classifieds/listings/...el=&src=LeftNav

good luck,
icebrick

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE(IceBrick @ Jul 14 2005, 02:21 AM)Hello CatMin113,

This is a quote from Wikepedia...

"240 Classic (1993): only 1600 produced in April and May of 1993, half wagons and half sedans; fully equipped interior, body-matched painted grilles and side mirrors, special 14" alloy wheels, "Classic" badges on hatch/decklid, production-number plaque in dash, and special paint colors--ruby red or metallic dark teal green. "

http://autos.msn.com/classifieds/listings/...el=&src=LeftNav

good luck,
icebrick
[snapback]11352[/snapback]​

And Cruise control. The classic package was listed for 750,-- US dollar in 1993.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I know this for a fact. There aren't too many immaculate 240's on the road today. The car would be worth a pretty penny to someone in search of a Volvo. My best guesstimation would be at least 4-5 thousand. Considering that 120,00 is relatively low mileage for a Volvo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts