Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now had my S60 for just over a week. I must say it is the most comfortable cars I have driven. I'm also impressed by the power in the engine and still able to give me almost 30mpg. The biggest problem I have at the moment is getting my other half out of the driving seat. Do you think she will get bored and let me have another drive?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Hi Phil!

I donnnt know, man... the S60 is a really nice car dude... You may want to let her drive for a couple more weeks.

See ya...

·
Premium Member
2,885 Posts
I've had my S60 for a little more than a month now and it is a great car. Have you tried hiding her set of keys?

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
You guys...

·
Registered
31 Posts
My (our) very first Volvo,

I've had mine for almost 2 weeks. Huh I said mine and it's really my wifes car. It's funny because Im on vacation for 32 days (first baby) and Im driving it any chace I get. My poor truck hasn't moved since we bought the S60. The wifes starting to get upset because I won't let her drive. I even went as far as telling her that she could have my truck and I'll keep the car for work....that went over like a fart in church. O-well, I'll enjoy it while I can. These cars are so much fun to drive I find myself making exuses to go out and drive it. Even if its to the store which is 3 minutes away. Im slowly trying to talk her into letting me put exhaust and a cold air intake on the car. O-yeah, its our family car, what am I thinking. Maybe someday.

Hats off to Volvo

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got a 5 speed. Gave the wife some complicated instructions on how to drive..

Stalled it a few times, got out and never wanted to drive again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts