Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I need these 2 parts. I have no idea what the name is but one is just the cap for the headlight wipers and the other is a cap for "air vent"? pictures attached. I just need them for cosmetic purposes.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.