Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody else had any issues with the Hybrid mode not functioning? I drove the car for 35 miles in Hybrid mode and my charge went down zero. I made an appointment with the dealership today and the service advisor thinks it needs a software update. I believe I have the latest version which is 2.5. I'm very frustrated with Volvo!

Steve

· Registered
8 Posts
Has anybody else had any issues with the Hybrid mode not functioning? I drove the car for 35 miles in Hybrid mode and my charge went down zero. I made an appointment with the dealership today and the service advisor thinks it needs a software update. I believe I have the latest version which is 2.5. I'm very frustrated with Volvo!

Steve
When you’re in Settings/Driving Dynamics do you have the mode set to Hybrid Auto? Models vary in consumption, but I’m finding from a max initial charge of about 45 miles available it will use more electric than gas. Also depending on your driving; hiway or city stop and go. In my ‘23 S60 T8 Recharge I’ve been experimenting with the modes since I picked up my car at the end of September. I’m running SW version 2.4. I like the charge mode when I’m on the highway, getting great mileage over what I’ve been used to with my previous ‘18 Genesis Sport.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts