Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone might have a sugestion my tail lights are not working at night when my main lights are on, at the moment im using my fog light at dusk and dont go for long drives at night.

I have checked the bulbs but they seem to be fine filament in place etc, and there dosnt seem to be a reason that they would all go together anyway unless it is a fuse problem right>?

Well i checked the fuses swaping the lamps one with the engine that also seems to be fine In the photograph is my fuse box arrangement and there isnt a second fuse box in the cabin unless its really secret coz ive looked everywhere.

Any Ideas?
(dont want to go to the dearlership to pay money well maybe i will have to but it seems a small problem i should be able to fix:)

Attachments

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
There should be a fuse box under the dash on the left side of the car.It is really not that hard to find.On the U.S. 2000 models there is one there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know tech been looking at the online manual for the us 200 version abd was psyched when i found it but to no avail the 1996 european must be different i know even the ouside fusebox arangement is different by checking it with the same manual there is only a big glove compartment on the pasenger side.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Sorry then Im not sure.The must be different.Im not sure what to tell you from here.
On uor cars it is where the bottom of the dash meets the body.There is a black cover over it.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Another thing I just remembered is the headlight switch in the proper position?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts