Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-out there. I´m a new member interested in the classical Puppy (Laplander, Valpen) L3314-series (903B) I haw a pickup-model from 1966:the milage is only 36.000 km.I keep it in my summerhouse in Finland and use it as a motorized wheel-barrow and try to keep it in good original shape. I have lots of users manuals and a very useful spareparts catalogue, so if you have questions or want to discuss this lovely car with me I´ll be happy.
My english and finnish are poor but I try my best. Swedish is my best language.
Regards
egil

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Hi, egilo,

Ever since I saw one on the internet that showed how the owner bought it as junk from the military, and restored it to a great working condition, I became more than just simply fascinated.

However, we don't get many of those here. But I have seen about 10 of them, in the military parking before. Just waiting for them to start writing the Laplanders off.

Just to start with, why don't you share with us, any simple facts about the Laplander that you know of? Sure can help me prepare for one...

Anyway, welcome!

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Hi, Egilo!

Thanks for emailing me at my mailbox, but I was wondering if you could share with the rest of the world your findings... Wouldn't that be cool?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.