Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a white 2000, s40 1.9l turbo...56k miles, my self being in the AFR, wating to go to basic, and being a senor in HS, i want to take my Volvo, and make it in to something nice so when i go to collage and when i get on base, ppl know i take care of my car, and how the car is mine not just a car I drive. I got some sliverstar head lights after one of mine went out, and some aftermarket washerlights (white), and I hope to get my windows tented, and a personlized tag "ninja" (my nickname), does any one eles have ideas? any good ideas for the motor, things i can do and still keepy my warnty good? thank you for ur time

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thxs man, they all look nice, thxs for ur help man, now if any other kinda souls, wish to help i would very much be plzed, ....also if i could get a price vs style increase...(sry highschool kid..money is very shy)...i would be very plzed...

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (Mytmyo @ Feb 14 2005, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have a white 2000, s40 1.9l turbo...56k miles, my self being in the AFR, wating to go to basic, and being a senor in HS, i want to take my Volvo, and make it in to something nice so when i go to collage and when i get on base, ppl know i take care of my car, and how the car is mine not just a car I drive. I got some sliverstar head lights after one of mine went out, and some aftermarket washerlights (white), and I hope to get my windows tented, and a personlized tag "ninja" (my nickname), does any one eles have ideas? any good ideas for the motor, things i can do and still keepy my warnty good? thank you for ur time
wow.. after these 4 years have passed by, i really hope your grammar has improved. "WARNTY" ? "SENOR IN HS" ? "COLLAGE" ? "WINDOWS TENTED" ?
Wow, I never spelled like that in high school.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts