Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so thank you for your response to my posts they have been very helpful. I just did some exhaust work. i live in a no smog law county and the cat was plugged so i took it off and gutted for now. lots more power trouble is i am sucking the turbo intake hose shut at about 4200rpm. i will be replacing the intake hose and also my flame trap. i was curious if i could also run a breather style oil fill cap or if this will just injest the wromg stuff through my turbo? also i will be putting a high flow air filter on.

I have to say when this volvo groove i started was for an economical trans. car. now i have found myself really having alot of fun with it and getting good milage at the same time!!!

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
I would not run the breather style oil cap.Once you replace the weak hose and install the new air filter you should be fine.The hoses collapse when they get old and weak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.