Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Its starting to annoy me now

I bought my Mark 2 V70 2.4SE last year an noticed that it had slight swirl maks, obviously from dealer polishing.

I use Autoglym products and the shine I have on car is superb but because its nice and sunny now, you can really see the swirl marks.

I considered using Meguiars Scratch X but hey, have you see the size of a V70, it would take me a week to do panel by panel.

Anyone know of any quick fixes, as the only time you can see the swirl marks is in sunlight.

Cheers

Neil

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2001 V70 looks better than showroom new. My service manager can't believe the condition of the paint. Only one solution to your problem: www.zainobros.com
The only trick is to strictly follow the directions regarding washing your car and towels to use. Their products are very easy to use but you need to follow the directions to get the results. I used their products within a month of getting the car and believe me, it looked better than when delivered.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Hi there. This is my two cents worth-you asked for a quick fix and you were told to take it to a pro. I agree. Pro's have the gear, the experience and all the right toys to do it properly. They will do it quick and in the long run a far better finish than what you could yourself.

If you are using Meguiars NXT preparations, you cannot be using anything else better. That is the end of the line for superior products. Also, the Autoglm products are very good also. But, not as good as the next NXT products.

Hope this helps!!

Cheers

·
Registered
150 Posts
I would have to agree that Zaino is the best if you have the right color car.

My vette is torch red and it shines from here to tomorrow. The only downside is that it is not a durable wax and if l was in the snow belt l would use a thicker wax.

I'm talking about "Mothers Carbona Paste Wax".

Alan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts