Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Volvo Guru !
5,911 Posts
I would recomend going with a 98 S70 and well maintained and changing timing belts when due I have seen those engines with 350,000 and still running great.The only problem they ever had was they didn't do the timing belt when it was due and it broke.And cost about $3000.00 to repair when that happens.

· Volvo Guru !
5,911 Posts
Looks pretty good they only things I saw wrong were the washer resivior cap is missing and the door panels are bubbled.But overall the car looks SWEET.
Congrats on the car!!

· Volvo Guru !
5,911 Posts
No it would not be from the Hurricanes.That is a normal problem from the S/V 70's.Volvo used a glue on the door panels that turned out to not hold very well here in the U.S.Volvo used to repair the door panels im not sure if they do it anymore.You can also check with a shop that specializes in interior work they might be able to fix it for pretty cheap.

· Volvo Guru !
5,911 Posts
No problem any time.Where in Florida do you live?I live in orlando and used to like in palm beach and might have some other connections you can use to look at cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.