Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

I have recently purchaseda S60 2.4 T 01 (pre-owned) and I have noticed that the head lights are out of adjustment (far up) creating an unconrfortable situation for the driver of the next vehicle forward. I believe I found the adjusting point but when attempting to turn either side, it makes a clicking noise with no difference in the position of the light.
Can anyone provide me with some recommendations on how to adjust them, and if possible, the location of the adjusting point. I am afraid I am turning something else.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Is there not an adjustment dial on the dashboard near the lights switch.
This is a bit of a guess on my part as on my S60R they adjust themselves automatically.
On my other cars there has been an adjustment dial/switch on the dash.
Cheers,
Moray

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Moray @ Dec 7 2004, 09:43 AM)Is there not an adjustment dial on the dashboard near the lights switch.
This is a bit of a guess on my part as on my S60R they adjust themselves automatically.
On my other cars there has been an adjustment dial/switch on the dash.
Cheers,
Moray
[snapback]1545[/snapback]​

Moray,

Thanks for replying.

The S60 2.4 T 01 does not have that feature. The dashboard has only the adjustment for the doom lights

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Sounds like you have the proper screws you are trying to adjust but the adjusters are broken.A tip that will help you remove the cover to access the headlight bulb.Try moving the headlight assy. by the bulb up and down if it moves wasy the adjuster are brike inside.The only way to fix so far is to replace the light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts