Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried to find suspension kits for my t4, but there is so few of those. I have searched the web guite a while and i have problems to find enough information to deside what to do.
Any tips how to lower my volvo and have better handling?
Please if anyone has any ideas. Growing desperate here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. That gives couple of more clues. Still suspension kit for s40 older than 2000 is hard to find. I'll keep lookin.

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE(Tech @ Feb 22 2005, 01:56 PM)Keep us updated if you find something.
[snapback]3803[/snapback]​

Suspension on these cars definately sucks on anything other than dead flat tarmac!

I'd be interested to know if different tyres make a significant difference to ride ...they did on my previous Saab 9-5 (which was truly fab!)

Thoughts?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi for tyres try Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's they have fantastic grip in both the wet and the dry and to top it off they make alot less tyre noise on phase1 S40 than most other tyres. They constantly win or draw in tyre test all over the web and in magazines. I can vouch for them being miles better than Pirelli P-Zeros.

The only way to really improve the suspension is to fit coilovers to the car, they are far better than just spring and dampers. If you go to www.s40concepts.com and search you will find the info you need on them. I believe they will set you back around £800 but I'm not positive on that.

~Dan~

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its s40consept.net btw
But that really helped. thanks. KW makes the best set it seems. Volvo s40 pictures and pics, volvo-forums and s40consept gives all information i needed for now. There one can find much more about s40 tuning. Thanks for everyone. Now im enlightened

1 - 9 of 9 Posts