·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
NICE!

Real niiiice!

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
QUOTE(cusox @ Dec 20 2005, 08:43 AM)I'm thinking of taking off the beige pinstriping..... any opinions?
[snapback]20730[/snapback]​

When you said take it off, do you literally mean taking it off...?

I think it'd look nicer if you paint over the present stripes, instead of taking it off. Anyway, just my opinion.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im pretty sure the striping just peels off and you can give the car a good wash and wax and it will leave no residue. The striping is raised so it would not be good to paint over I would think

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
I just figured it was the peel off type, and not painted. Defanitely dont paint over them if they are the peel off type. And like u said, a good wash and wax should take care of any residue.

If they were painted on it might not be worth it. I think it would be somewhat obvious when close, that they were painted over

·
Registered
229 Posts
a fingernail or an old credit card works good for taking it off. take your time. then a gum remover (desolves it, goo-be-gone etc, supermarket stuff) to remove the residue, then wax.

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE(greeneinc @ Jan 22 2006, 08:06 PM)I really like the look and am definitely going to get the windows tinted first but will more than likely go with 35% to 50%.

[snapback]22693[/snapback]​

Please, please go with 35%....with 50% you can barely tell the windows are even tinted.

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
The gold-dust ones looks nice as well... But only for light-coloured cars lah...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts