Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a 2005 V50 T5 AWD and seem to be having a issue with the radio. The issue is that when I press one of the station buttons (1 - 9), it will not change to the station set for that button. It will just remain on the current station. The Screen will go blank for a second or two, and then just display the current station (also happens when I use the arrow keys on the wheel). If I hit the AM\FM button it will switch to AM, so it does recongnize some functions. I usally see this happen when I get in the car, change to a different station upon driving, and then don't switch station for a little while. The next time I hit a new station is when I see the issue. The only way I can get this stop is to turn off the radio power and turn it back on.

The radio is the one with the 6 disc CD changer, if it makes a difference.

Anyone else seen this issue by chance?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey tb.. Yea, I get that too. The radio just freezes. I've got the 6cd Premium Sound package and its the just the FM channels that get stuck occasionally. Same as you I turn it on and off and its fine. Haven't mentioned it to the dealer yet but coming up to 10k service.. I'll let you know..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts