Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe one of you knows the answer to this.....I have seen in other cars (vw passat) that the have a plastic pan or shield however you want to call it under the engine protecting it from dirt. Does anybody know if you can purchase something like that for the V50? I have been looking online but maybe I am looking in all the wrong places. Would putting something like that have a negative effect concerning heat (turbo) on the engine? Thanks for your input.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.