Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
On my computer there is all kind of stuff which can be usefull to others as well!

I try to put them in topics with the story coming with the documents, till then, so see for yourself what you can use

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Hey, heeeeeyyy...

WOW!

THANKS for the files man!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Work at a towservice and can easily access some stuff, still I have some attachments larger as 2mb, the server doesn't accept them unfortunately.

For 5 years I am a member of the Dutch volvo850forum.com, some information I have placed in here as well... unfortunately for you folks, that forum is only in Dutch available! Every 850 question has been answered through the years.

Also I am secretary of the Dutch Volvo 850 Club, their website has been build by me (http://www.volvo850club.nl/). The club has about 450 members at this moment and is still growing! And so is the information

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Do you have plans to upgrade them to English?

Well, feel free to continue to contribute when you can!

·
Registered
35 Posts
QUOTE(ampangbear @ Aug 23 2005, 11:10 AM)Do you have plans to upgrade them to English?

Well, feel free to continue to contribute when you can!

[snapback]14010[/snapback]​

That would be a downgrade for the forum I'm afraid. A lot of Dutch people speak 2 or more foreign languages (English, French, German, mostly) but not all of them! And because we are in a small country called the Netherlands the forum has one big advantage: if it cannot be solved on the forum, there is always someone within 10km away from your place!

So for now, we keep it on Dutch! Still a lot of information can befound there, even though you don't understand the language... and introducing yourself wont hurt, I guess

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
OK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts