Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

You are invited to the only Canadian stop on the 2005 SVTOA On Track Tour is the Redline Rendezvous - August 5, 7, 2005, Shannonville Motorsports Park, Shannonville, Ontario, Canada. This event is open to Fords and all of the Ford Family of Vehicles. If you do not fit in that category, drop me an email and we can discuss your options.

For all the details on pricing etc. you can go to www.svtoaontrack.ca www.svtoa.com or drop me an email at [email protected]

Here are the costs:

Weekend Rates:
$350(CAD)/$288(USD)
Family Team $425(CAD)/$349(USD)

Single Day Rates:
$190(CAD)/$156(USD)
Family Team
$230(CAD)/$189(USD)

I am told that we will have the SVT Marketing trailer on site with us this year. There is room on this trailer for 4 different vehicles. I do not know exactly what will be on the trailer. Also, an engineer from SVT will be on hand all weekend. We are lucky to have Brian Roback at our event this year. We will also be having charity rides to raise money for Big Brothers & Big Sisters (Canadian Chapter). For a donation you will have the opportunity to go out on the track during the Intermediation/Advanced run groups as a passenger in one of the Performance vehicles that SVT will be bringing with them on of which could be the Ford GT, Cobra R or even the new SVT Shelby Cobra that is to hit the markets soon.

Any questions, drop me an email at [email protected]
We hope to see you there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a quick reminder. Its only a week away. Join us. It is a lot of fun and you get the opportunity to learn how to drive your high performance vehicle to its limits in a safe environment. Lots of great prizes to give away as well including a set of Firestone/Bridgestone tires and lots lots more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts