Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi all volvo nuts.
this is my second volvo.had an old 265 a few years back and finally the trouble and strife relented and i bought a 244 1984 on gas a couple of weeks ago_Only had 2 owners the last one bought the car in 1986 and has the complete service history.however i have been searching this site to help with a couple of probs.Hopefully have solved one already.happy driving.
spaggo

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
seems there were very few 265s in Oz [mine is 264] but I seem to remember that was the one with extra seats at the back [as an option?] and they were very popular in Sydney with the "North Shore mums" to use as mum's taxi to transport kids [up to 7 at a time] to and from their private school activities

a nice looking vehicle - never seen a single one in 7 years in Qld, but a lot of 264 and 260, ie sedan models, not wagon/estate

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
QUOTE(spaggo @ Jul 20 2005, 06:32 PM)hi all volvo nuts.
this is my second volvo.had an old 265 a few years back and finally the trouble and strife relented and i bought a 244 1984 on gas a couple of weeks ago_Only had 2 owners the last one bought the car in 1986 and has the complete service history.however i have been searching this site to help with a couple of probs.Hopefully have solved one already.happy driving.
spaggo
[snapback]11660[/snapback]​

Hi back, Mr Volvo Nut...

Be sure to post some pics in the Garage Section, yah?

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
QUOTE(bmwmechanic @ Jul 20 2005, 07:22 PM)you check out the "overheating" thread yet Doctor?
[snapback]11693[/snapback]​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts