Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my wife a new 05 V50 2.4i. Though I would have loved to have gotten the T5, we decided on the 2.4i. Just had it a couple of hours but so far we like it. My wife now oficially feels like a mom with a Volvo station wagon.

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! So far we really like our new car!! Now if I can only convince the misses that 17 or 18 inch rims, new springs and other such modifications were really needed and useful then I'd be much happier but then again it is her car but man would it look sweet!!! Thanks again for the warm welcome! I was wondering, how long has the new V50 been on the market in the US? I have seen a couple new s40's but no V50's and we sure get lots of looks, especially from the BMW, Volkswagen and Audi wagon drivers. I hope this car can live up to the expectations I have for it's longevity and ease/lack there of problems.

MIke

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm glad you like the car so far. I hope they are as good as they look. I'm waiting for my V50 T5 AWD to arrive. I ordered it 3 weeks ago, and the dealer said it is still in pre-production, which I take to mean the car exists only on paper at this point!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts