Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first posting.

I have a 2001 V70 T5 and have taken a wicked rock that cracked a headlight cover. My local dealer in Toronto has informed me that Volvo only sells complete headlight assemblies, which are quite expensive. He has suggested that I search the internet for headlight covers. Does anybody know where I can find them in Canada or the United States? I know that they exist for 2000 and earlier, but 2001 is what I need. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have checked ebay for complete light assemblies. I am actually hoping just to try and purchase the clear lens shield that is broken.

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
I agree with Tech that parts of a whole assembly is just sometimes not sold separately. Have you tried your local junkyards?

I trailed a pebble-truck once and at a curve, some of them fell off and made a minor crack to my left headlights. Very minor actually, it doesn't even leak rain in. A friend bought just the nice size for me at RM50 off the junkyard. (Brand new probably about 7 times that price.)

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Sure.

Got the url link from one of Tech's posts, actually.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts