Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new here, so be gentle.
My name is Todd, I'm 24, 6'2", 175lbs, Brn eyes, short brn hair & short beard.
I live in Twain Harte CA, and I drive a black S90 with power everything(sunroof, windows, mirrors, locks, both F. seats), I have black limo-tint on all rear windows, I've installed a spoiler, a K&N air filter, blue interior LEDs that flash w/ the music from my Blaupunkt reciever, installed a blue neon underbody kit w/ wireless remote, White LED windshield squirter nozzles wired to my running lights, and red LEDs in my headlights. I have 16" Mille Miglia rims that were on the car when I got it last year
(I want to upgrade to 18" chrome rims and maybe black spinners)
I'm also planning to install stiffer suspension w/ about a 2" drop and a complete exhaust system(maybe Borla).
I will be working on painting my interior trim pieces w/ a red/blue color changing paint shortly.

VIVA BUSH!

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Welcome sounds like your off to a great start with your car.Do you have any pics?There arent many S90's that are modified.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
No pics yet, I won't have my camera back 'till wed.
I hope to have a few pics up by next weekend.

It's not just modified S90s that are rare, I've only seen one S90 ever
since I got mine.

I started painting a few interior trim pieces tonight and the actual painting is 4 step process besides the prep work. This might take awhile.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sunday I finished painting the face of the ash tray and the plastic rings that go around the front door handles(interior).

Looks great! Changes from dark blue to purple to a reddish bronze.

tomorrow(tuesday) I'll wax 'em and put 'em back in the car.

I plan on painting all the faux wood trim pieces too.

I'll put up pics as soon as I can.

Later,
Todd

·
Registered
65 Posts
Todd,
did the K&N filter alter the way the S90 ran? I've just bought a 98 S90, same spec as yours. It runs ok, but just feels like it needs more air.
Jeff in Orlando

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Good morning Jeff.

AlmightyS90 has not been here since March last year. He might reply to you-he may not. Unfortunately, your posting is a by product of not pruning old posts.

However, hopefully, somebody else might reply to your question.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts