Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
welcome to the madness, there are rules to adhear to as in any outher forum be polite etc and are free for you to read. have a problem with your Volvo someone here may have the time to answer and help with what your looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm very new to this can I have a 1975 164e Volvo that I drove for many years and parked it many years ago too and I'm just wondering if I should scrap it or if it's worth selling I would appreciate any input have no idea what it's worth it's not banged up the leather seats are deteriorating let me know please thank you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm very new to this can I have a 1975 164e Volvo that I drove for many years and parked it many years ago too and I'm just wondering if I should scrap it or if it's worth selling I would appreciate any input have no idea what it's worth it's not banged up the leather seats are deteriorating let me know please thank you.
would be best if you created a post of your own regarding the matter but that certainly is a luxury model if you haven't the time to fix it up you could claw money back selling as spares or repair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts