Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking delivery of an XC-90 V8 in May. I'm interested in making some modifications. I want to lower it 2" and go to 19" rims. Also interested in changing out the front bumper. Any recommendations on spring manufacturers? Shocks? How about wheel offsets and brands? How wide a rim/tire will fit front and rear? Did anyone happen to see the XC-90 at the SEMA show?

http://www.swedespeed.com/news/publish/Vol...rticle_378.html

Any info would be appreciated.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
That thing is SWEET im not sure of aftermarket stuff yet but if I see something i will let you know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate that. Have you done any business with ipd? They seem to have a pretty good product list.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
90 I havent but a buddy of mine has bought a lot of stuff from them.The XC90 from the Sema shop was also a V-8 coming in 2006.IPD is a pretty good company.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you ever find a good lowering kit solution? I'm researching for our 2013 now. I moved up to 20" rims and Pirelli Soto Zero 265/45 ZR tires. Rides nicely. Now I need to lower, hopefully a good 5" tailgate is very high making it challenging for one of the dogs to jump in. Also could use more power. We have a 3.2L gas engine with factory 250HP heck my 2-door Audi has the same sized engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts