Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2004 for 2 years now no problem, it statrted raining the other day and now I get flooded on the passenger side, everytime it rains. Anyone else have this problem I will bring it in to Bayride Volvo next week. Otherwise its been a great suv. I'll let you know how responsive the dealership is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK made an appointment with the dealer today to fix leaky problem, in the mean time I put plumbers putty on the right pass side of the windshield all leaking has stopped. Im flooding no more. I'll let you know how Bayridge Volvo in Brooklyn NY responds to my problem.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Sorry somehow missed this post. Sounds like a bad seal on the windsheild.

Most likely they will either reseal or remove and reseal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok brought it in for repairs, turns out the problem of the leak is the drainage from the sun roof, not the windshield. They said its been a problem with all the XC-90's they had loads of them coming in after the big one week rainstorm we had here in NY. Anyway, Bayridge Volvo is great they gave me a loner car untill all is fixed. They said they have to remove all the carpeting and padding and dry it out for a couple of days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts