Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! My name is Petur, and I live in Iceland. I have just become a Volvo owner for the first time, and decided to register here in the forums. I got my Volvo S40 1.8SE 2 weeks ago, and I am enjoying my car very much. Here is a link to my Cardomain web page, with some pics and info about my new Volvo:

Petur´s Volvo S40

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Petur!

CONGRATULATIONS - she is a beauty!! I see you also took the optional wing spoiler -- it really looks great!

I am from South Africa and our s40 2.4i will be arriving within the next month (placed our order October 2004) and we can't wait! We ordered the wing spoiler and specified black leather interior.

Interestingly, the only models available here is the 2.4i and the t5. What is the power output of your 1.8SE?

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE(2redhot @ Jan 25 2005, 01:16 AM)Hi Petur!

CONGRATULATIONS - she is a beauty!! I see you also took the optional wing spoiler -- it really looks great!

I am from South Africa and our s40 2.4i will be arriving within the next month (placed our order October 2004) and we can't wait! We ordered the wing spoiler and specified black leather interior.

Interestingly, the only models available here is the 2.4i and the t5. What is the power output of your 1.8SE?
[snapback]2545[/snapback]​

Lucky you, in Malaysia, they only sell the 2.4i at this moment.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to second that.

I boght mine in late Nov-04. I wish they offered the Red Passion color in Malaysia but had to settle for Safari Green. Never regret with the color anyway.
So far I'm happy with the performance and handling.
Hey Excalibur, have you noticed Federal Auto just introduced this Red Passion color in Jan with Sagitta Alow Rim? Boy, it is really awesome!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Petur:

Great buy !! I have had mine (same color and equipment as yours, only a T5) for over 2 months now, and having a good time every day.

I live in Monterrey, Mexico, 600 miles north of Mexico City. Weather here is very extreme, ranging from -10 °C during winter to 45°C during the summer. Car has been performing superb though, and extremely comfortable in all weather conditions.

Hope you enjoy your ride for many years to come.

Jesús K. Levy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts