Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!,

I've lately read codes from ABS and I got 9 errors. Almost all sensors are faulty and ABS pump is physically broken. That's what ECU said. Additionally, speedometer/odometer sometimes work, sometimes not. But I think that's the other way around, the ABS module is faulty, that's why I get so many errors. But ABS light on the dashboard does not light. What do You think about such situation?.

Cheers,

Mac.

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
QUOTE (mac1234mac @ Sep 14 2012, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello!,

I've lately read codes from ABS and I got 9 errors. Almost all sensors are faulty and ABS pump is physically broken. That's what ECU said. Additionally, speedometer/odometer sometimes work, sometimes not. But I think that's the other way around, the ABS module is faulty, that's why I get so many errors. But ABS light on the dashboard does not light. What do You think about such situation?.

Cheers,

Mac.
with all of that, start with the most simple thing about the ABS ,change the ABS relay ,that gives information to the ECU, look under the ABS module you will see a small black box in there you will find the relay.that would have been the trouble first take it the trouble now is the broken pump in the module so change the module , so try a auto breakers or on ebay.

·
Registered
1998 Volvo S70
6 Posts
When I received multiple fault codes for wheel sensors and and ABS pump, re-soldering all the connections in the ABS control module fixed them all in one go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts