Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
either luckily or unluckily i have some inheritance coming this time next year. using it to pay off mortgage but since i have the luxury of chosing i'm tempted to do what i always wanted and buy a classic american muscle car. spoke to the greekmason about this and he gave me some good advice but as it's getting close i'm at the point i need to seriously consider it. cost wise i'm happy to accept the horrific fuel bills and the insurance won't be nice but for a limited use car (got the volvo, land rover and sera on the drive anyway) i'm not too bothered. it may be an unrealistic fantasy but i always said i'd get one so now i need to look at the cost of getting one here to england, parts, taxes and registering fees and all the other legalities involved. also there's a massive american car club in the town i live so maybe can recover the costs by getting 2 and selling the other on? any ideas throw them out please.

·
Registered
0 Posts
get along nicely with othersin our every day lifestyles, we need to come into contact with human beings in every walk of lifestyles.therefore, it's miles very vital for us to recognise a way to get in conjunction with other human beings. to get well in conjunction with others and win their friendships, we need to observe strictly the subsequent words.initially, we need to be honest with others and shouh continually say what we imply. lies will in reality make humans stay some distance far from us in the long run. after all,honesty is the satisfactory coverage. second, we ought to be humble sufficient. if we're proud in public, we will hardly win different.
VoIP virtual phone number

·
Registered
1 Posts
get along nicely with othersin our every day lifestyles, we need to come into contact with human beings in every walk of lifestyles.therefore, it's miles very vital for us to recognise a way to get in conjunction with other human beings. to get well in conjunction with others and win their friendships, we need to observe strictly the subsequent words.initially, we need to be honest with others and shouh continually say what we imply. lies will in reality make humans stay some distance far from us in the long run. after all,honesty is the satisfactory coverage. second, we ought to be humble sufficient. if we're proud in public, we will hardly win different.
VoIP virtual phone number
thanks for sharing. Its really helpful for my university project.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts