Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just fixed my leaking sunroof on my Volvo last night and saved about 200+ bucks and did it in less than a hour with black liquid tape that can be found at Lowes/Home Depot or Wal Mart for about $5 bucks. The key is to clean the gasket with a mild de-greaser and tape the outside edges of your sunroof do light even coats. Once it dries open and close the sunroof to make sure you create a good seal. Here are some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Are you painting the casket on the sunroof window? It's hard to tell from your photo's. Is the blue tape just so you don't drip the liquid tape on the roof of the car? Do you use the liquid tape all the way around the casket on the sunroof? I'm new to this sorry for all the questions. My daughter just bought a 1998 volvo s70 with a sunroof and last night we got rain so her passenger side seat was wet. I hope this will solve her problem. Thanks

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.