Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Don't you just hate it when you see options and buttons visible (plain as day) on a car and take it home to find it doesn't have those features? So, it seems my v40 doesn't have 'On Call', which makes it sound like a rescue car in emergencies. (Audi calls this 'Connected Car' – much better IMO.) Anyway, I digress. This means I can stop bothering with the Volvo app, because the car is dozing peacefully, blissfully ignorant that the internet exists. I envy it. It also means I can stop pressing the internet button and trying web addresses which never loads anything.

Volvo tell me it doesn't have any optional extras. That's fine, but I would like to know definitively what equipment is on the car. There the lady said she couldn't help and she directed me to my nearest dealer. Hmm..

I know Parkers (a UK website) claim to provide an equipment list if you enter a reg, but it doesn't mention rear park assist (camera), which I know to be on it, so I wouldn't say that's definitive. Does anyone know of a definitive way of finding out what equipment is on the car, please?

It's a v40 (2018) 1.5 R-Design Pro Geartronic petrol.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
1,931 Posts
all i know is that a while back i went into my local dealership for the radio code, and they provided a printout of the build spec for that car, with the radio code included, for free. so the dealership is definitely an option.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts