Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my car on Monday morning, and yesterday morning (wednesday), someone had already dented it and scratched the fender area next to my right bumper
It was jsut sitting in a parking lot for a day because my roomates have been giving me rides to school and what not.

They didn't leave a note or anything. I was so bummed. HOW CAN SOMEONE HIT A PARKED CAR IN THE ANGLE THAT THEY DID?

should i get it fixed or just ride around with it? your thoughts everyone?

AND..its better to just pay for it outta my own pocket as opposed to going through insurance, yea?

man.. 2 days and my car is already hurt... what a bummer.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Sorry to hear about your luck that really sucks.Have an estinate done first before you decide to pay for it your self.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car... had same thing with mine. Just got back from body shop 10 minutes ago... they quoted me $1200 cdn. Only minor scratch ($300), but the front bumper reinforment bar (plastic) and replacing the sway bars added up. I paid out of pocket.

·
Registered
357 Posts
best to pay yourselfandsave the insurance if you can. easiest way is to go to a breaker, then search for somebody with your colour paint on their car. the police can match it up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts