Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Im a happy volvo owner but my immobiliser is not working anymore so i can't go anywhere with my miracle.
It was already hard to find the cables. Can you help me how to liqvidate the immobiliser?

Here is two pictures about it:
Passive circuit component Circuit component Hardware programmer Computer hardware Electronic engineering

Rectangle Font Electric blue Electronics accessory Brand

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those V23072 parts are relays and can be bought still. I'd de-solder and test these as they are mechanical. Also worth changing the 2 electrolytic capacitors as they age badly. You may need to find someone to do this if you're not familiar with electronic repairs. Worth a try but not guaranteed to work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those V23072 parts are relays and can be bought still. I'd de-solder and test these as they are mechanical. Also worth changing the 2 electrolytic capacitors as they age badly. You may need to find someone to do this if you're not familiar with electronic repairs. Worth a try but not guaranteed to work.
Thanks for the advice! Im gona discuss it with a professional....That's all i can do right now. Fingers crossed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts