Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am from Malaysia and also a first time Volvo owner. Nice to meet all the "Volvorian" here.

Am driving the new S40 2.4i

Cheers!

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE(Excalibur @ Jan 24 2005, 06:03 PM)Hello everyone, I am from Malaysia and also a first time Volvo owner. Nice to meet all the "Volvorian" here.

Am driving the new S40 2.4i

Cheers!
[snapback]2539[/snapback]​

Hi and welcome!

I am from South Africa - it's WONDERFUL to see how many people the world over choose to buy the AMAZING new s40!! We'll be getting ours within the next month (placed our order October 2004) - a PASSION RED 2.4i with black leather interior... SUPER!!

So, how's the new car treating you? (This will be our 1st Volvo as well). Well, hope you ENJOY every mile of driving it!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi 2redhot, nice to meet you too. So far I am happy with my new S40, black. Do take note that within 24 hours after taken delivery of my car, the CD changer in not functioning and I am waiting for the replament unit to come and it trapped 4 of my beloved CDs. And a few days ago, there are water from aircond leaking into the driver's carpet and back passengers carpet. Damn annoying for a new car.

Apart from that, thumbs up for the performance of this car.

QUOTE(2redhot @ Jan 25 2005, 12:55 AM)Hi and welcome!

I am from South Africa - it's WONDERFUL to see how many people the world over choose to buy the AMAZING new s40!! We'll be getting ours within the next month (placed our order October 2004) - a PASSION RED 2.4i with black leather interior... SUPER!!

So, how's the new car treating you? (This will be our 1st Volvo as well). Well, hope you ENJOY every mile of driving it!!
[snapback]2544[/snapback]​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts