Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, my lights of a/c and recycle are blinking when i start my car, and my fan motor doesent start...But some time it does and when it does, its seem that the motor is not working properly and go faster if i run on the hyway and slown donw when i slow down ???? wath is the problem ?? help me, winter i am frezzing....

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Sounds like you have a bad blower motor.Those are the signs that it makes when it is bad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
QUOTEits seem that the motor is not working properly and go faster if i run on the hyway and slown donw when i slow down

The motor doesn`t work faster or slower when you speed up or slowing down, the air is blowing higher when you speeding up and vice a versa. So it`s probably a bad motor, but still you can check it out, withdraw a fan motor to do ot you need to uscrew and pull out gloves store box and passengers lower facia panel then after you pulled disconected motor out, reconnect it & turn on the motor switch, if the motor start spining than it`s ok, you just need to lubricate it if not than you`d have to change it!

·
Registered
135 Posts
QUOTE(850T5 @ Jan 16 2005, 04:48 PM)The motor doesn`t work faster or slower when you speed up or slowing down, the air is blowing higher when you speeding up and vice a versa. So it`s probably a bad motor, but still you can check it out, withdraw a fan motor to do ot you need to uscrew and pull out gloves store box and passengers lower facia panel then after you pulled disconected motor out, reconnect it & turn on the motor switch, if the motor start spining than it`s ok, you just need to lubricate it if not than you`d have to change it!
[snapback]2347[/snapback]​

Ok!
Miine does a humming noise when at idle, then works pretty fine when running at normal speed.
Thing is: What type of lubricant will you use on the bearings? Are they ball bearings or solid brass?
Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
QUOTE (850Rarg @ Sep 24 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ok!
Miine does a humming noise when at idle, then works pretty fine when running at normal speed.
Thing is: What type of lubricant will you use on the bearings? Are they ball bearings or solid brass?
Thank you

You should not be able to notice this, take it somewhere and have them check the battery/alternator....sounds like the regulator may have a issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts