Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive my 244DogLimo daily, have a wrecked s90 for sale, and am currently reinstalling the radiator, intercooler, and ac condensor on my 94 854 turbo. I appear to be missing some hardware (bracket and screws) to attach the top of the radiator and fan to the frame and relay board. Does anyone have a clear picture, part number, or helpful advice before I go to the dealer?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for getting back to me, Tech. What i am missing would be the screwsthat attach the fan shroud to the top of the radiator (est. 8mmx30mm), and some type of bracket(
) that links this to the bolts that clamp the top of the fan shroud. I have the relay board, but something goes in there tht holds it all together - when I got the car the po had a broken radiator, intercooler, and ac condensor all hanging from the top bolts from wire. I've struck out at the local boneyards, and off to the dealer go on Monday. Iwill try to get photos and post them to better illustrate the problem of "what goes here?

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
I think there is 4 screws total for the top that go to the radiator support.There is 2 plastic peices that slide in first the 2 screws.The relay board slides into the top of the fan shroud I believe.Then there is 2 screws that help hold it into place.Do you have the screws in that hold the radiator to condensor?They are accessed from the inside of the headlight area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts