Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi
Did u got ur new V50 if now consult with the dealer and ask for the new 2005 V50 it got some eyecatching features like the signal lights are given in the side mirror. and a very super sound system.
Man i have gone throught its Introdunctionery literature on a dealer shop and it is really awesome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Heya!

I can recommend the floor mats with the volvo logo and reflection fabric around them. They are called something like "volvo sport floor mat". They are made of fabric and not plastic like the original ones. Color is black. Looks great !

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think my favourite accessory is the flip-up dog rack in the back. In my parent's subaru legacy you have to unscrew 6 thumb screws and fit the thing somewhere in the car when you decide to put something large in the cargo space. In the v50 you just push it up to the ceiling and you're done.

The miscellaneous storage space is a little lacking I think. Not much room for 2 remotes (no home-link in mine), sunglasses... the storage behind the console is good for the iPod, and the arm rest fits CDs but only if they're out of the case. My old car was a 2000 chrysler neon (movin' on up... ) which had 4cd changer, tons of small storage space in the doors, 3 cupholders up front, room for 10 CDs in the box etc. Oh well.

Has anyone heard of a way to get an aux input installed for an iPod? that would solve my CD storage issues. I have iTrip, but the sound quality is lacking when you broadcast to FM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE(blatant @ Nov 21 2004, 08:34 AM)Has anyone heard of a way to get an aux input installed for an iPod? that would solve my CD storage issues. I have iTrip, but the sound quality is lacking when you broadcast to FM.
[snapback]1257[/snapback]​

I was thinking of getting this done too, anyone know if it's possible?

Update: on iPod Aux, see link. The only question now is can this be retrofitted when it becomes available?

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=23689

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE(V50 @ Jul 20 2004, 12:04 AM)hey gues i'm owner of a VOLVO V50. Cars is my hobby. I am happy that I bought V50. Will be glad to talk to you all about my car : ) Maybe your have any questions?
[snapback]122[/snapback]​

Congratulations so tell me how is it all going for you. Are you please with your V50. I am thinking very seriously of getting one so would like to hear it all from you. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts