Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im about to purchase an XC90 V6. We will only be doing city driving and i am curious to learn about the fuel consumption of the XC90. I have head conflicting reports. Can someone pass on their experience with average costs per tank and mileage per tank

thanks Adrian

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE(adrian r @ Dec 1 2004, 01:38 AM)Hi im about to purchase an XC90 V6. We will only be doing city driving and i am curious to learn about the fuel consumption of the XC90. I have head conflicting reports. Can someone pass on their experience with average costs per tank and mileage per tank

thanks Adrian
[snapback]1423[/snapback]​

Adrian, Did you go to the dealer and request a publication about the XC90, It has a straight 6 cyl. engine and comes in two wheel drive or 4wd.
Any dealer can help you get the needed information so you can make the best possible purchase.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I purchased a XC90 T6 in August 2003. For the first month my city average according to the computer was 27-28 litres per 100kms. Over the past year my average has been 22-24 litre per 100kms. On the highway it averages about 13litres/100kms, that is not including city at all. You need to reset the computer every month or when you want to take a reading. e.g. Sydney to Forster and back,
averaged about 12-13litres per 100kms.
Feel free to ask other questions about the XC90.
Regards
Nino

1 - 4 of 4 Posts