Hey everyone!

Up for sale is my clean title Volvo Executive 960 Tier 2, originally built to US spec and imported through Volvo Diplomatic Services. It's time to start looking for a house to purchase, so I'm listing this. Title is clean/in-hand. This car was a former diplomatic services car, in service in Washington DC, before being purchased by a family friend, before being purchased by me. I have a file full of documentation from my ownership as well as documentation from my family friend. I even have a booklet from Volvo Diplomatic Services that will be included.

The engine, and almost all non-maintenance or wearable parts are original. It has the original 2.9 Liter I-6 (white block), and is still running like a champ at nearly 230k miles.

The car has 5 of the Executive wheels (spare plus 4) not sold on 960's in the US. The original electronics work, including the OEM optioned stereo. I also have the security unlock for the stereo, should you ever need it in (when the battery is disconnected). The car has just had service done- all maintenance has been performed recently, including timing, oil, evap, etc.

Mileage will increase slightly over time, as it attends car shows. Buyer will receive all spare parts I have for the car as well, if desired. In terms of necessary cautionary work, the heater core system was replaced so there are no coolant leaks. This is a great example of a very rare/exclusive car.

As this was built for the US by Volvo/Nillson, it is left-hand drive/gauges are in imperial units (mph). The tier 2 package means this car is a 4-seater, with reclining and heated seats in the rear, with a bulked up armrest and extra storage in the middle (designed for a printer of the time to print out reports en route to meetings- not included) and a pass-through to the trunk for skis. Powertrain is original to the car/numbers matching. Timing was done just 5k miles ago. The car has a few cosmetic defects in the paint- as expected on a 27 year old car- but is great mechanically, and is the most reliable car I've ever owned (including my past '90's Toyotas). The Executive still idles smoothly and rides well- it's a great car and would be a great representation of one of the rarest US Volvos to any collector.