Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with Volvo and they want $120 for a set of mats. There has to be a cheaper place to pick up Orig Volvo Mats besides Volvo and Ebay.

Alan

·
Registered
224 Posts
Im thinking breakers yard from one thats been written off. Got my aftermarket ones off ebay for around £20 and are a perfect fit. Just make sure seller states they were copied off genuine originals for shape / size.

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I stand to be corrected the mats are $120 but they are only the rubber mats, the textile mats are over $200.

Hello Honda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
The aftermarket options should be aplenty for you to choose from.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Today while l was at the dealer, l went over to the detail shop because they are responsible for detailing cars that are going to be put on the used car lot. If the mats don't look 75% they replace them.

So l told the detailer that if a V70 comes into his shop that needs new mats call me and l will take the old mats and take care of him.

He must of had a stack 7 feet tall of black rubber mats and 4 feet of textile mats and some of the looked good enough to me.
And if he comes across a mat for the back ditto.

Alan

p.s. Just wanted to pass this on.

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
I'm using a clear rubber mat for the cargo-bay. Sold in rolls of 4m long (i think!), and fits the cargo-bay with just very minor snips on the edges. They're great for stopping things from rolling over when I'm taking a long bend.

Don't remember the make, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts