Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyway thats cheap or online to get the code to enter? Also when you enter the code does it just start working or is there another step?

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Im not sure if you can get the code online.If you goto your local dealer with your regristration they will look up the code and give it to you.Once you punch in the code it will turn on unless it says OFF.If it says off you will have to leave the key in position 1 for between 2-3 hours so it will reset.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ended up finding another one at a junk yard for 85 bucks and the volvo dealer gave it to me the code that is. Now I need a cd player magazine which was 46 bucks so if anyone has a spare that would be great I will buy it.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Did you get the radio out of a C70 or a new S70?They are the only ones that had the 3-disc.

·
Registered
49 Posts
QUOTE(xpiecemealx @ Feb 19 2005, 12:32 PM)Is there anyway thats cheap or online to get the code to enter? Also when you enter the code does it just start working or is there another step?
[snapback]3638[/snapback]​

I got my code from the dealer with the registration and vin #. I keep it handy in the glove box with the manual. You need it at least every time the battery has been disconnected.

I believe you need to enter the code quickly without a mistake.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Tech @ Feb 25 2005, 02:13 PM)Did you get the radio out of a C70 or a new S70?They are the only ones that had the 3-disc.
[snapback]3993[/snapback]​

mine is a six disk, I hope maybe someone has one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts