Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to cars, but recently had the same sputtering, pausing, etc. I thought it might be something in the fuel line and hoped to get through it. The ETS and check engine lights came on and off from time to time, and the problem sort of came and went, so I was hoping it might resolve itself. Until last night when I just pretty much completely lost any speed and limped home off the interestate at about 20 miles per hour. The car did not completely die, but I was fortunate to be about 1/2 mile from my exit and only a mile or so from home. Fortunately traffic was light and I didn't have my kids with me, but it was not fun and, as I say, I was lucky to be close to home at that point. I don't know if it might completely die or not.

I expect this is going to cost about $1000 to replace this thing from what I've read, and its a lousy Christmas gift, but I would strongly recommend not waiting around for what happened to me last night.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.