Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about my tires, my car is a 2000 s40, i got it in Jan, 05, part of the deal was brand new tires. Like a dum ass teenager (witch i am) i have taken off bout 50% of my front tire, in about 4k miles. Mostly by spining my tires as much as i can and teaching freinds how to do reverse donuts, and burnouts, (FYI if you want to know how to do a burnout in an auto just ask)....
im looking for a tire that will hold up on long road trips cus im in the AFR and i have to go on a 250miles (500 there and back) once a month. and a tire that i can still do dum stuff in and not burn up AS quickly. I know they will go if you spin and burn them, but i want the ones that last the longest

thanks for ur time and i hope you comment
- Mytmyo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just get the CHEAPEST tire. No tire "lasts" longer during burnouts etc. But if you want to be safe and reliable in different weather conditions, go to http://www.tirerack.com/

Their website is the best, their tires the cheapest. You input your vehicle (color too - cool!
) and what kind of tires you want (high performance, snow, all season etc..) and Voila, all the correctly sized options are shown for you!

Enjoy your car Dum Ass - Be safe!

Ed.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Good cheap tires are winston brand I needed tires fast when I got my car so I went with my friends opinion who manages a performance shop and I got some winston winner tires and they rock they grip well and I see minimal wear. 46 dollars a piece.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
I just hope the teenager drives safely...

I know, I know => BOOORRIIINNNNNGGGG....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts