Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey...
can anybody help me? i have a B23A machine but that doesn't mattter. my (her-vulvas, haha) problem is that when it is cold and the motor is not warm yet in the first kilometers (only when the car is driving) i can hear a anoying whistling and i think that it is comming from the gear box. everything is ok the only problem is that the rythem of whistling have it's own rythm... it sounds like something is changing the gears but not with the machine, not with the gears... it have it's own rythm and nobody don't know what it is? B me neither, haha.
when the wheter is getting warm the problem gone and we are happy till the next winter...
did anybody had that problem maybe or know what is happening with my love?

tnx for you expirience
MiRo

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first of all tnx for the answers.
not possible that this are belts couse i told you that you can hear that something is shifting and it shifts in total different rythm then the motor

·
Registered
41 Posts
manual...

i don't know how to explain 2 you but it just whisling when the engine (or the gearbox) is cold
. it start when the car is moving... the sound is so anoying that i can tell you
. maybe you just need to hear it but that would be a bit more difficult, haha. it seems like the second engine in the engine (shifting and squeeling) in different ryhtm and than just suddenly stops (it depend how cold it is). i don't know how to explain...

tnx for your time

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
The other things I can think of would be the clutch assy. or the drive shaft u-joints.Also check the drive shaft center carrier.Sometimes the bearing seizes up and spins in the rubber housing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey tech and the others
if it will help now we had a lot of rain in slovenia and now i see that when it's wet outside the squeeling is even harder and longer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts