Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi forum,

does anybody know what could be the cause of my indicators not flashing. When I indicate left or right, the light comes on and stays on, but doesn flash.

Also, by coincidence (?) my battery has now run flat. Don't know whether this is related or just a coicidence.

Many thanks
Andy

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
I think it is just coincidence sounds like it may be your turnsingal relay.Have you tried your hazards?Most of the time the hazard switch is the relay.Sometimes when you try the hazard switch and it works the turnsignals will work for a little while.If that works you will have to replace it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Tech @ Dec 13 2004, 01:42 PM)I think it is just coincidence sounds like it may be your turnsingal relay.Have you tried your hazards?Most of the time the hazard switch is the relay.Sometimes when you try the hazard switch and it works the turnsignals will work for a little while.If that works you will have to replace it.
[snapback]1639[/snapback]​

Thanks Tech!

think I tried the hazards and they just stayed on (didnt flash) I'll check when I get home tonight. If it turns out that my hazards stay on too, do I just order a new turning signal relay ?

Cheers,
Andy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts